Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shia LaBeouf says his hippie mum is “the sexiest woman I know”



Shia LaBeouf says his hippie mum is “the sexiest woman I know”


Hollywood hunk Shia LaBeouf says his hippie mum is the sexiest woman he knows – and claims he would marry her if they were not related.

The actor – who stars with Megan Fox in the new Transformers movie – also told how his mum Shayna would walk around their home naked when he was a boy.

He says she would strip off with all her pals and didn’t care if he had friends around to play.

LaBeouf said: “Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother.

“She’s an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman.

“If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren’t my mother, as sick as that sounds.”

But he told Playboy magazine: “The nudity was weird, especially when her friends came over.

“All of them would just be naked around the house.

“That was strange for me, and it was really bizarre when my friends were there.

“You’ve got your little buds over, and Mom’s, like, playing naked connect the dots or whatever.

“She’s in the middle of goddess-group time, where it’s literally a bunch of naked women tracing auras around one another’s bodies with incense and then sitting together and humming for prolonged periods of time.”

LaBeouf has previously told how Shayna lives in a ‘castle’ built by one of the original Wizard of Oz munchkins in Los Angeles.

He said: “A Wizard of Oz midget built a castle in Tujunga and she lives there.

“It’s the real deal. She lives in a small, little stone house built by a midget.”

No comments:

Post a Comment