Thursday, May 28, 2009

dame edna


dame edna

Dame Edna Everage is probably the most popular and gifted woman in the world today.
The widely-loved international home-maker, talk show host, gigastar, fashion icon, swami and most sought-after friend to the rich, famous and royal, is making a return to the United States with what she describes as her “First Last Tour.”
“In this show you will see me up close and personal Possums, perhaps for the last time! Close enough to see my beauty and personal enough to feel my love, and even, in some cases, my reluctant disapproval. I’m sharing and caring with those who need it the most — YOU, my adoring audiences.”
This is to be a “First Last Tour” because Dame Edna has decided to devote more quality time to her seriously dysfunctional family. Don’t miss this historic show or your loved ones will never forgive you, and neither will Dame Edna!
Dame EdnaTuesday, June 2, 7:00 p.m.Show runs thru June 7Civic TheatreThird and B StreetDowntown San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment