Monday, July 20, 2009

"The Fashion Show" picks a fab four









"The Fashion Show" picks a fab four


On the last episode of “The Fashion ShowMerlin’s traveling suit didn’t make the cut. On the July 9 episode, the final five battled it out for the chance to showcase their collection in the final fashion show.

At the Harper’s Bazaar mini challenge, the designers had to prove themselves with a draping challenge. They were given two yards of silk charmeuse and 12 pins. I liked Reco’s dress the most, but the judges picked Daniella.

For their final elimination challenge, the designers had 15 hours to design an evening gown and some of the eliminated designers were brought back to help them.At the fashion show. I hated Johnny’s green leopard deisign. James-Paul’s design was very simple, but it looked old. I liked the material Anna used, but the bow was a bit much. Daniella’s gown was my favorite (and I cringe as I saw that because I am not a Daniella fan!)

Anna was the first person to find out she’d made it to the final four, but it was Daniella’s design that earned top billing and a version will be available for sale on BravoTV.com. Reco was in the bottom three with James-Paul and Johnny, but his design was strong enough to make it to final four. He's lucky because I wasn’t a fan of his purple creation, but he is talented. Johnny’s design was a 100% knockoff of a Lanvin design even though he tried to deny it. Ugh! I am glad to see Johnny go, he has been whining and complaining the whole time. Peace out Johnny!



No comments:

Post a Comment